Donald Trump Pinball Donald Trump Pinball

Made Pinball great again

Red Oz Episode 1 Red Oz Episode 1

This was really good, I love a lot of your games and particularly your attention to detail with the story. You ought to work on silent hill

Caravaneer 2 Caravaneer 2

Been a fan of the Original Caravaneer for a long time and I've been following the development process ever since Caravaneer 2 was anounced, and I have to say everything was worth the wait. Thank you so much for getting this awesome game out, and what's more for free! This is simply amazing, D-mah!!!

Dreams of Lucie Dreams of Lucie

Here's my opinion: You actually have a lot of interesting mechanics that result from using the bubble with nuance and through figuring shit out. That's awesome. The part in level 6 where you use it, knowing that the bubble pops with proximity to objects to hop over the fan is really good and really good design as well. But for a lot of people (including myself) the lack of explanation / jankiness of the controls makes it too frustrating.

That said, that's just my opinion. Some would probably call it genius. Either way, good game, m8

1984 1984

I really like the opening minigame, beginning w/ the inevitable ending and all that, anyways, fantastic game, great implemenation of 1984 and really beautiful design! thanks for making it!

The Interview Codex The Interview Codex

Thank you for doing this. Really. Thank you. You're doing a service giving credit to him, while he's compiling the edda of newgrounds, so thank you.

deathink responds:

Some of the best interviews I have ever read :)

Star Trash Star Trash

this is a really good, well developed game, and its a defense game too, so that's saying something; of course im sure you already know how good your game is based on the quality and the little things like pilot control and the great storyline that makes games like this more than just a time killer; i wish there were a few glitches worked out and maybe a way to save progress, if only for the sake of another go at the storyline, but that's mostly just because i suck so i need to retry so many times :) but otherwise, amazing game dude nice job

Pico Radio Pico Radio

Anything to collectively archive this ingenious sexiness gets a 10/10 from me.... this is just great, fuck pandora, this is the shit right here.... (in a good way)

deathink responds:

Hell yeah man!

Photogrounds Photogrounds

fuck mavis bacon this is how to learn to type kids so sexy

S.O.P.A. got fingered S.O.P.A. got fingered

how about viva la libertad!

fuck sopa, fuck pipa, fuck acta, and viva la libertad!!! VIVA NEWGROUNDS!!! haha good job dude, and tha dubstep made everythin way more badasss